|Board of Advisors
|How You Can Help
|New Life Curriculum
|Season for Nonviolence
- Dedicate time each day to meditate, pray and focus on world peace.
- Support groups and organizations that contribute to peace and harmony with your time, energy and/or money: Us Foundation, Airline Ambassadors, Sathira-Dhammasathan, Model United Nations, domestic violence and homeless shelters, children and youth organizations, environmental organizations, Sierra Club, churches and temples, etc.
- Devote time regularly to dialogue with others on how we can ease conflict in ourselves, our relationships and in the greater community and the world. Commit yourself to creating peace at all those levels.
- Become aware of our cultural perspectives which accentuate the differences between people, then allow yourself to see beyond the surface to others' inner selves and the similarity that we have in common. Act and respond to others from that place of compassion and understanding.
- Review on a regular basis all your relationships, personal and professional, and resolve any conflict or disconnection and cultivate mutual respect and understanding in all interactions.
- Review our Projects page and contribute your time and resources to the project(s) that call to you. Please join us in making a positive difference in the world by supporting our work in creating more unity and harmony on the planet.
P.O. Box 5780
Santa Barbara, CA 93150
- Symbol of Peace, University for Peace, Costa Rica